Why choose Axify for your software development team?
This is Michael.
A great engineering leader who works hard to help his development team achieve their goals, but he finds it difficult to:
- Satisfy stakeholders with deliveries made (and, more importantly, justify them!)
- Access the correct data to make the right decisions
- Rely on intuition to understand what is going on in the team or on multiple 1-1 meetings without micromanaging
- Bring his team and stakeholders together toward a shared vision
He was thinking ...
There must be a better way!
There is! Axify combines data from all the tools you already use to display simple and effective dashboards. So Michael can log into Axify and access dozens of real-time metrics on project execution, workflow efficiency and team morale.
Focus on what you do best.
We want Michael and other professionals like him to identify challenges earlier so their team can thrive. As a busy engineering leader, your time is valuable and should be invested in decision-making rather than data collection. Michael also needed help quickly understanding key metrics and the context behind their variations.
We're here for you, Michael.
Axify generates key points for you to review first, including:
- Progress on the goals you set as a team
- DORA metrics that are critical to improving your operational excellence
- The latest team morale survey responses at a glance
- The most significant changes in your team's metrics
Plus, tooltips make it easier to interpret performance indicators and quickly access all the graph details!
In addition to saving several hours a week, Michael now sees the results of his team's initiatives and their work in real-time. This way, they can continue to improve team morale while building the right product on time and with the right level of quality... To the delight of their customers! It's a win-win-win!
Who else is using Axify?
- Understanding, supporting and maintaining teams without micromanaging them
- Obtaining relevant, timely and centralized data on project progress, resource allocation and value delivered to customers
- Identifying quick wins that will contribute to the success of the company, its employees and the product
- Getting quick and easy access to the information he needs
- Making the right decisions more efficiently and quickly
- Gaining confidence by optimizing the self-management of his teams
- Getting a simplified overview of a complex process in one place and in real-time
- Instantly identifying areas for improvement and discussing them openly with his teams
- Empowering his teams to give him the information he needs and to optimize their rituals
- Upgrading code (legacy and spaghetti code)
- Finding the balance between maintenance, support and new features
- Lack of visibility into the progress of projects, as well as the quality and value of what is being delivered
- Helping her team move forward with the right processes and a clear vision
- Ensuring that morale remains high
- Facilitating and building collaboration within the team
- Being a good ambassador for the team to management and other departments
- Identifying the phases of the development process that are blocking the progress of projects
- Providing a better understanding of what the team is working on: bugs or new value?
- Monitoring the morale of her team to act faster in case of a problem
- Helping her team set continuous improvement goals and monitoring their progress in real-time
- Facilitating team rituals such as the daily
- Translating technical data into more digestible highlights for management
So what about you?
Our Product Specialists look forward to meeting you. Let us show you how Axify can help your development team collaborate to build a better software engineering culture.
Other use cases
Improve delivery performance continuously
Identify bottlenecks in development processes
Improve time to market (T2M) and accelerate commercialization
Promote better access to information and more transparency between teams, managers and customers
Assess team capacity and estimate delivery dates with more confidence
Monitor initiatives' outcomes quicker, such as adding team members or implementing new processes
Optimize daily flow with the Daily Digest
Create and track continuous improvement goals
Empower the development team to be accountable for their performance
Axify in a nutshell
- Empowers teams with delivery intelligence to improve their performance
- Integrates with tools you already use in just a few clicks
- Up to a year's worth of historical data is available on the first day of use
- Data updated in real-time
- Agnostic of any work method (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Access to our experts to optimize the use of the platform
Need to convince your rational colleagues?
Did you know there is real financial value to continuous improvement in software development? Discover the potential return of improving your software delivery performance.
Have a complex use case?
No two dev teams are alike. So let's figure out if Axify is the right fit for you.
Frequently asked questions
What does Axify do?
Axify is a single platform to observe all the metrics that will help you improve your development and delivery processes. Get all your data in one place, collected in real-time from tools you already use, presented on easy-to-read dashboards that inspire meaningful conversations to elevate teamwork and collaboration among developers. Address challenges as a team, find solutions together and create better software!
How long does it take to get results?
Axify starts gathering data and presenting dashboards as soon as your integrations are connected. The only exception is team morale, where we wait two weeks before generating the first report to ensure good data representation and anonymity.
How does onboarding work?
Rest assured, it's pretty easy. First, we'll help you add your team (both Axify users and developers who will receive daily surveys) to your organization. Then, we'll guide you in activating various integrations to begin data synchronization. Once these two components are in place, you're ready to analyze and improve your processes.
Do you provide customer support?
We sure do! We include customer support with all of our plans through our knowledge base or our Product Specialists. So write an email or open a chat to get started!
What information do you store?
We currently only persist responses to the team morale surveys and the scores of the various Axes. Axify's infrastructure uses mainly AWS services to manage and deploy its infrastructure. Amazon PaaS allows for robust IT security and flexibility in deployments. Microsoft Teams Bot is hosted on Azure. DNS are managed from CloudFlare. For more information, see our page on this subject.